Pam/ cooking spray
-I used 4 medium potatoes for 8 people, next time I will make more. Maybe one small potato per person
1. Cut the potatoes whatever shape you would like, normally I slice them to look like circles, this time I cut them to look more like fries. The thinner you cut them the faster they will cook.
2.Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3. Spray cooking sheet with Pam, lay potatoes out on pan.
4. Spray the Potatoes, then sprinkle you choice of seasonings.
– I like salt, garlic salt/powder, onion salt/power and pepper. Sometimes I add Cajun or oregano, whatever I feel like at the time.
5. When they start to look done, flip them. If you want you can add seasons to this side as well.