The Holy Land market on central is amazing. I have been in a pita pocket kick but don’t really like the price of them. Matt made gyros and we were looking for cucumber sauce for them. So, we went and checked out Holy Land market. I will be going back, added bonus its only a few blocks from my work. Also, they pitas are made fresh in the store.
Monthly Archives: February 2012
For Ben’s Birthday our house hold made chicken wings, mushroom burgers and mashed cauliflower. It was amazing.
I bought a bunch of veggies with no plan, which is not always the best idea. This time it turned out wonderfully.
-2 zucchini, sliced
-a bundle if asparagus, sliced into two inches
– two handful of mushrooms, sliced
1. Put water in to boil
2. Cut veggies, put into oven at 400 degrees for about 15-20 min
3. Cook noodles
4. Mix sauce, noodles and veggies together
My favorite wine glass of all time was taken out my a tail recently 😦 it was very sad, I was right there, I even started running to save it but I was not quick enough. Very sad day. Jill got it for me for I think my birthday a couple of years ago. It was made of a stone and very heavy.
My roommate buys gravy in a can, yuk. This recipe is so quick and easy I don’t understand why you would ever use gravy from a jar.
-1 lb of breakfast sausage I think it’s a pound, the tub you find in the frozen section
– 1/4 cup flower
– 4 cups milk
1. Preheat oven (how have hight it says on biscuit package)
2. Brown meat
3. Put biscuits in oven
4. Add flower while stirring.
5. Add have of milk (2 cups) let it cook for a bit
So, my directions are not really helpful but I like the pictures 🙂
Fajitas about 4 Servings
– three peppers, I used one red, one yellow and one green
– One large onion
– Three large chicken breasts
– Shredded cheese
– Sour cream, salsa if you want
– Next time I want to saute a package of fresh mushrooms as well
– equal parts oil and lemon juice, I used a little over 1/4 cup
– minced garlic
– Seasonings, salt and pepper, anything else you want to throw in