When ever I go out to eat for breakfast I always check to see if they have scramblers. My favorite scrambler is loaded with lots if veggies. I decided to see if I could recreate this at home. It was amazing.
Ingredient (serves 3-4)
– frozen hash-browns
– 4 white if eggs and one whole
– chopped veggies
– cheddar cheese
1. Fry frozen potato for about 7 min, till brown but could still be cooked a bit.
2. Sauté veggies.
3. When potatoes are done, add veggies then on top eggs. Cover till almost done.
4. Add cheese, cover again and cook till eggs are all the way done.
I love stuffed peppers, they bare the best. I really love when I get red peppers on sale. This time I made stuffed peppers with quinoa and it was really good, I think this is how I am going to make it now on.
Ingredients servings 6 med peppers and left overs for pita pockets
one med onion, chopped
– three handfuls of mushrooms, chopped
– one bundle of spinach, chopped
– 1 1/2 – 2 cup of cheese, I used cheddar but I think mozzarella would be better
– one can of black beans
-1 1/2 dry quinoa
– 6 med red peppers
– salt, pepper, garlic
1. cook quinoa, 20 mins
2. while quinoa is cooking, saute onion, mushrooms and spinach.
3. once quinoa is done, add onion, mushrooms, spinach, black beans and cheese to pot. mix.
I also added a little red pepper sauce
4. stuff peppers
5. bake 35 mins, added a little cheese to top, bake 5 mins or so
My lunch the next day
Matt and I made a pizza the other night. It was really good and I for sure ate too much of it.
– Dough (matt might have taken this from pizza hut)
– mozzarella cheese
– onion, chopped
– mushroom, chopped
– 7 ice cubes of homemade red pepper sauce
1. stretch out dough on greased pan
2. spread out red pepper sauce and add a layer of cheese
3. added chopped mushrooms and onion
4. add spinach, next time I want to add more than we did
5. add mozzarella and feta
6. Bake until done