– 1/4 cup dry quinoa
– 1 can of black beans
-1 small onion, chopped
– 1/2 carton of mushrooms, chopped
– feta cheese
1. Cook the quinoa. I still need to figure out the best way to do that
2. Sauté onion and mushrooms
3. Mix every thing together in a big bowl.
4. Scoop about a burger size portion onto a heated frying pan. Flip.
-5 pound chicken
1. clean grill and turn both sides onto high to heat up the grill
2. Rinse chicken
3. Season chicken -I used garlic salt, pepper and some BBQ seasonings
4. Turn one side of the grill off and the other side on high. Coat with oil. I spray the grill with pam.
5. Put chicken breast side down on the grill. Leave it there for 40 mins or so.
6. Flip. Cook it for 20-30min more. Check about every 15 min after that. Cut one leg open and make sure liquid runs clear. We left ours on there for about a hour and a half.
- 1 mago. pealed and choped into pieces
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 jalopeno, no seeds and chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- lime juice
1. Throw everything into a food proceor and blend. The smaller you chop the pieces the chunkier you can make your salsa.
– The first time I made it I used my mini food processor and did it in batches. the second time I just put everything into a big bowl and used my immersion blender. way quicker but not as chunky.
– Corn tortillas
1. Cut tortillas
2. spray pan with pan.
3. lay chips on pan so none are touching on pan.
4. Bake at 425 degrees for 4 mins
5. flip chips. Bake another 4 mins.
1 can of hummus
1/4 liquid from can
2 TB of lemon juice ( 1/2 of the 1/4 cup that you already used
Salt and pepper
Add every thing together and blend.