-5 pound chicken
1. clean grill and turn both sides onto high to heat up the grill
2. Rinse chicken
3. Season chicken -I used garlic salt, pepper and some BBQ seasonings
4. Turn one side of the grill off and the other side on high. Coat with oil. I spray the grill with pam.
5. Put chicken breast side down on the grill. Leave it there for 40 mins or so.
6. Flip. Cook it for 20-30min more. Check about every 15 min after that. Cut one leg open and make sure liquid runs clear. We left ours on there for about a hour and a half.