Ingredients Serving 2
– 2 eggs
-2 corn tortilla
– 2-4 slices of ham
– shredded cheese
1. heat tortillas, I like them a bit crispy. Scramble each egg. Heat up ham
– Add everything to the tortia. I used my fresh black bean mango salsa that I had made the day before.
Here is a quick dinner I made with Matt. It was veggies burger and sweet potatoes from the freezer. I also used Mango Salsa I had made earlier.
I made a double batch of black bean quinoa burgers for danielle and me. I am working of having my meals in the freezer so when I am feeling lazy I can grab a quick healthy meal.
Ingredients serving ~10
-2 cans f black beans
– 1/2 cup of quinoa
– 1 medium onion, chopped
– 1 bundle of spinach
– seasonings, salt, pepper, garlic
1. Cook the quinoa. 2 cups water 1/2 cup quinoa, bring to boil. cook for 20 mins. Making sure to stir and you don’t boil away all your water.
2. Chop onion and jalapeño
3. Cook bundle of spinach
4. Add everything to a big bowl and blend it all up. I used my immersion blender.
5. Now you can form into patties and cook or measure out about 1/3 cup on to a piece of saran wrap and freeze for about 2 hours. Then you can wrap individually or just toss in to a freezer bag.
My dinner On mushrooms and yellow bell pepper and avocado on top.
-$10 dollars of cheap pork
-put pork in crackpot with 1/2cup of water and 1/2 cup BBQ sauce.
-drain and fork apart
I made spring rolls with lettuce and pea pods. It was so good. I originally made pulled pork so I could put it in the freezer and pull it out when I was being lazy but it was way too good to set aside.
Danielle and I had our first roommate dinner in our new house 🙂 We made Stuffed sweet potato w/ black bean mango salsa. It was really good. Fast to make and super cheap. 5 bucks for four servings. Not to mention it is quite healthy. Next time I am going to put in half or no seeds from the jalapeño because it was a bit too spicy for me.
5 dollar dinners
I microwaved the sweet potatoes for 5 min because I was starving. Then I steam baked them for 30mins.
We also added some avocados on top.