This recipe is super easy. I really liked them. I wrapped the left overs in saran wrap and tossed them into the freeze. They didn’t last long in the freezer 🙂
-1 medium carrot
-1 medium zuccinni
-1 pound of ground turkey
1. shredded veggies.
2. Mix togeather turkey and veggies
3. Form into patties and cook.
Matt and my breakfast
Eggs, bacon and hash browns.
Danielle and Gabe breakfast.
-Gabe likes pepper a lot
Ingredients Serving 2
– 2 eggs
-2 corn tortilla
– 2-4 slices of ham
– shredded cheese
1. heat tortillas, I like them a bit crispy. Scramble each egg. Heat up ham
– Add everything to the tortia. I used my fresh black bean mango salsa that I had made the day before.
I made a double batch of black bean quinoa burgers for danielle and me. I am working of having my meals in the freezer so when I am feeling lazy I can grab a quick healthy meal.
Ingredients serving ~10
-2 cans f black beans
– 1/2 cup of quinoa
– 1 medium onion, chopped
– 1 bundle of spinach
– seasonings, salt, pepper, garlic
1. Cook the quinoa. 2 cups water 1/2 cup quinoa, bring to boil. cook for 20 mins. Making sure to stir and you don’t boil away all your water.
2. Chop onion and jalapeño
3. Cook bundle of spinach
4. Add everything to a big bowl and blend it all up. I used my immersion blender.
5. Now you can form into patties and cook or measure out about 1/3 cup on to a piece of saran wrap and freeze for about 2 hours. Then you can wrap individually or just toss in to a freezer bag.
My dinner On mushrooms and yellow bell pepper and avocado on top.
-5 pound chicken
1. clean grill and turn both sides onto high to heat up the grill
2. Rinse chicken
3. Season chicken -I used garlic salt, pepper and some BBQ seasonings
4. Turn one side of the grill off and the other side on high. Coat with oil. I spray the grill with pam.
5. Put chicken breast side down on the grill. Leave it there for 40 mins or so.
6. Flip. Cook it for 20-30min more. Check about every 15 min after that. Cut one leg open and make sure liquid runs clear. We left ours on there for about a hour and a half.
1 can of hummus
1/4 liquid from can
2 TB of lemon juice ( 1/2 of the 1/4 cup that you already used
Salt and pepper
Add every thing together and blend.
Basically The same thing I did last time but I spread out the ingredients making it thinner. I also mixed the potatoes and veggies together because I was lazy both ways tasted delusions.
My roommate buys gravy in a can, yuk. This recipe is so quick and easy I don’t understand why you would ever use gravy from a jar.
-1 lb of breakfast sausage I think it’s a pound, the tub you find in the frozen section
– 1/4 cup flower
– 4 cups milk
1. Preheat oven (how have hight it says on biscuit package)
2. Brown meat
3. Put biscuits in oven
4. Add flower while stirring.
After stirring flower in
5. Add have of milk (2 cups) let it cook for a bit
6. Add last two cups of milk, cook till it thickens up
Ben made me bangers and mash, truthfully I was a little scared because he was trying out a new recipe with three different kinds of muster in the potatoes but it was really good. I also want to make bangers and mash with mashed cauliflower and mushroom gravy sometime soon.
Found on Food Network
2 pounds fresh veal or chicken sausages (8 large sausages)
2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and diced
4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, diced
4 ounces creme fraiche
1/2 cup whole milk
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons whole-grain or coarse mustard
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Fresh parsley, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Place a baking rack on a sheet pan and arrange the sausages in one layer on the baking rack. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until the sausages are just cooked through.
Meanwhile, place the potatoes in a large saucepan with 1 tablespoon of salt and enough water to cover the potatoes. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, until the potatoes are very tender. Drain the potatoes in a colander and return them to the saucepan. Add the butter, creme fraiche, milk, Dijon mustard, whole-grain mustard, dry mustard, 1 tablespoon salt, and the pepper and beat the potatoes in the pan with a handheld mixer on low speed until very smooth and creamy.
To serve, mound a generous portion of potatoes on a dinner plate and top with sausages that have been cut in half diagonally. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and serve.
We got low sodium, chicken and pepper jack sausages
I got a super cool tupperware set for Christmas that I wanted to use, so I decided to bring garlic humus and black bean humus to a potluck party that I recently went to.
1 big spoonful of minced garlic
1 (15 ounce) can black beans or chickpeas; drain and reserve liquid
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 1/2 tablespoons tahini
dash of ground cumin
1. blend all together. I used my immersion blender.
I made a double batch of the garlic humus