Ingredients Serving 2
– 2 eggs
-2 corn tortilla
– 2-4 slices of ham
– shredded cheese
1. heat tortillas, I like them a bit crispy. Scramble each egg. Heat up ham
– Add everything to the tortia. I used my fresh black bean mango salsa that I had made the day before.
My roommate buys gravy in a can, yuk. This recipe is so quick and easy I don’t understand why you would ever use gravy from a jar.
-1 lb of breakfast sausage I think it’s a pound, the tub you find in the frozen section
– 1/4 cup flower
– 4 cups milk
1. Preheat oven (how have hight it says on biscuit package)
2. Brown meat
3. Put biscuits in oven
4. Add flower while stirring.
After stirring flower in
5. Add have of milk (2 cups) let it cook for a bit
6. Add last two cups of milk, cook till it thickens up
I now have a camera again, it’s on my new i phone 🙂 I am excited to be able to easily post picture right from my phone.
I made a quick lunch at work today, it was so yummy. I made a egg sandwich with Colby cheese and ham on a every thing bagel.
Ok, so maybe it does not look that amazing but it tasted amazing.
1 lb of breakfast sausage
4 cups of milk
1/2 cup of flour
1. Brown sausage break up into small pieces
-season: salt, pepper, garlic salt, onion salt (whatever sounds good)
2. Slowly add 1/2 cup of flour
– add a little flower, stir well, wait till it is absorbed, add more, repeat till its gone
3. added 2 cups of milk, stir for a bit, added another 2 cups
4. cook until thick and creamy
– will thicken up as it could off
If you would like thinner gravy add more milk but be careful because it’s a lot harder to thicken.
–The delicious scrambled eggs were made my Stephine–