My roommate buys gravy in a can, yuk. This recipe is so quick and easy I don’t understand why you would ever use gravy from a jar.
-1 lb of breakfast sausage I think it’s a pound, the tub you find in the frozen section
– 1/4 cup flower
– 4 cups milk
1. Preheat oven (how have hight it says on biscuit package)
2. Brown meat
3. Put biscuits in oven
4. Add flower while stirring.
After stirring flower in
5. Add have of milk (2 cups) let it cook for a bit
6. Add last two cups of milk, cook till it thickens up
1 lb of breakfast sausage
4 cups of milk
1/2 cup of flour
1. Brown sausage break up into small pieces
-season: salt, pepper, garlic salt, onion salt (whatever sounds good)
2. Slowly add 1/2 cup of flour
– add a little flower, stir well, wait till it is absorbed, add more, repeat till its gone
3. added 2 cups of milk, stir for a bit, added another 2 cups
4. cook until thick and creamy
– will thicken up as it could off
If you would like thinner gravy add more milk but be careful because it’s a lot harder to thicken.
–The delicious scrambled eggs were made my Stephine–