We had a household dinner the other night. We made burgers, mostly beef burgers but danielle and I ate really yummy mushroom burgers with red pepper and onions and avocado and jo jos on the side.
1. Broil mushroom for about 5 mins.
2. Fry red pepper and onion.
3. Put every thing on a bun.
Danielle, Mallory and I made a yummy dinner, it was a mushroom burger and driers on the side.
Pam/ cooking spray
-I used 4 medium potatoes for 8 people, next time I will make more. Maybe one small potato per person
1. Cut the potatoes whatever shape you would like, normally I slice them to look like circles, this time I cut them to look more like fries. The thinner you cut them the faster they will cook.
2.Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3. Spray cooking sheet with Pam, lay potatoes out on pan.
4. Spray the Potatoes, then sprinkle you choice of seasonings.
– I like salt, garlic salt/powder, onion salt/power and pepper. Sometimes I add Cajun or oregano, whatever I feel like at the time.
5. When they start to look done, flip them. If you want you can add seasons to this side as well.
6. Bake 20-50min, depending on how big you cut the potatoes and how crispy you like them.
– One batch took 25min and the other batch took 45min.
Matt’s Plate of Food
Sadly, I forgot to take a picture of my plate with fries still on it.