Ingredients Serving 2
– 2 eggs
-2 corn tortilla
– 2-4 slices of ham
– shredded cheese
1. heat tortillas, I like them a bit crispy. Scramble each egg. Heat up ham
– Add everything to the tortia. I used my fresh black bean mango salsa that I had made the day before.
I now have a camera again, it’s on my new i phone 🙂 I am excited to be able to easily post picture right from my phone.
I made a quick lunch at work today, it was so yummy. I made a egg sandwich with Colby cheese and ham on a every thing bagel.
Ok, so maybe it does not look that amazing but it tasted amazing.
1 lb of breakfast sausage
4 cups of milk
1/2 cup of flour
1. Brown sausage break up into small pieces
-season: salt, pepper, garlic salt, onion salt (whatever sounds good)
2. Slowly add 1/2 cup of flour
– add a little flower, stir well, wait till it is absorbed, add more, repeat till its gone
3. added 2 cups of milk, stir for a bit, added another 2 cups
4. cook until thick and creamy
– will thicken up as it could off
If you would like thinner gravy add more milk but be careful because it’s a lot harder to thicken.
–The delicious scrambled eggs were made my Stephine–