I made a quick dinner for Ben yesterday, Chicken with mashed potatoes, asparagus and mushroom gravy.
Tag Archives: Chicken
-3 sliced red peppers
-3 sliced green peppers
– 3 small sliced onions
– 3 marinated chicken Danielle though away my recipe for the marinade when she cleaned the kitchen up the next day 😦 it and oil and lemon juice with seasonings.
2. Cut up veggies
I love making chili because you can put whatever you want in it and it always taste great.
Basic ingredients: (you can put whatever sounds good to you)
1-3 cans of mushrooms
– I like to add a handful of frozen mushrooms instead
1 medium chopped onion
1-2 Serrano peppers
– I like to add 2 peppers, one with seeds and one without
2-3 cans of beans
– black beans, kidney beans, pinto beans
1-3 bell peppers, chopped
– I like to have one green, and 2 colored ones
1-2 can of stewed tomatoes or dice tomatoes
1-2 cans of pasta sauce (enough to cover everything)
Sometimes I will grill up some chicken and add that also.
Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Saute onion, mushrooms and peppers. I spray the pan with Pam.
2. Add everything else. Including seasonings, Garlic salt, onion salt, pepper, anything else that sounds good.
3. Heat up and then cook on low heat for about 30-45 min.