Ingredients Serving 2
– 2 eggs
-2 corn tortilla
– 2-4 slices of ham
– shredded cheese
1. heat tortillas, I like them a bit crispy. Scramble each egg. Heat up ham
– Add everything to the tortia. I used my fresh black bean mango salsa that I had made the day before.
I tossed in a hand full of spinach when I was making hummus this time. In the past I have added feta but I didn’t have any this time.
– 1 can of chick peas
~ 1/4 cup of the liquid form the can
– minced garlic
– salt, pepper
– handful of fresh spinach
Blend everything together until smooth.
I got a super cool tupperware set for Christmas that I wanted to use, so I decided to bring garlic humus and black bean humus to a potluck party that I recently went to.
1 big spoonful of minced garlic
1 (15 ounce) can black beans or chickpeas; drain and reserve liquid
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 1/2 tablespoons tahini
dash of ground cumin
1. blend all together. I used my immersion blender.
I made a double batch of the garlic humus
I made one of my childhood favorites the other night at a friends house. It was really good and I plan on making it again very soon. Danielle was also hanging out with us so I made a separate veggie hot dish for her.
About 3 breast of chicken, diced
2- 2 1/2 cups of dry rice- cooked
About one bag of frozen broccoli
2 cans of cream soup (mushroom, chicken, celery)
1. Bake chicken, cut into small pieces
2. Cook rice, my mom says 11min is the perfect time to cook rice on the stove (not min rice)
3. Mix everything together in a baking dish, leave a potion of cheese to sprinkle in top.
4. Bake until the broccoli is hot. About 30min.
And here is a picture of danielle’s hot dish.
-3 sliced red peppers
-3 sliced green peppers
– 3 small sliced onions
– 3 marinated chicken Danielle though away my recipe for the marinade when she cleaned the kitchen up the next day 😦 it and oil and lemon juice with seasonings.
1. Marinade chicken 1-3 hours before making dinner
-Next time I am going to make sure to cut chicken before I marinade it.
2. Cut up veggies
I convinced Bryan to help me make fajitas, in return he was allowed to eat some fajitas
3. Saute veggies
4. Cook chicken at the same time
Here is what my veggies looked like once I was done cooking them.
I wish I had shredded cheese and I also added some ranch 🙂
The same day Brain also made a pumpkin pie and I didn’t get a signal bite. 😦 that’s ok I don’t really like any pies.